1969 Cadillac M-M hearse for sale/trade

Here in the state of Kentucky, it is eleagle to sell a car without a title. A Kentucky title has to be notarized when you put the title in your name, and notarized again when you sell the car. When I took the 71 Superior parts car to scrap a couple weeks ago, I also learned that you have to turn over the title when scrapping a car too. I got a call from the guy in Texasthat bought the 76 M-M combo from me the other day, and he said that he had finaly went to the court house to tag and title the car that morning, and they told him the paper he had wasn't a title, even though it is a notarized Kentucky title. i'm guessing he finaly got it worked out sence i haven't heard anything back from him.

Josh

The lack of friendliness at the DMV is not unique to Ohio. I am convinced that you are required to be a sour-puss/prick to even be considered for employment at the DMV in any state!

that means I should be able to get a job there with no problems, I have been told I have this condition many times !! LOL

I have a cousin that has works at the one in town. She is one of the ones that take people on the road test. Most people hope to get her as the other woman is not nearly as friendly, to most people. If I had to deal with the public all day, people wouldn't want to be around me.

Ahh, the road people. I remember when taking the road test to get my chauffers license, of course I used one of my hearses, she was not happy and passed me with a VERY short drive.

My cousin said the worst road test she had was garbage truck, that was full. To get a CDL license you have to crawl under the vehicle and touch/point to specific parts (drive shaft, frame, etc.). She said she didn't get under there.

Back