Rear wheel cylinders

Does anyone have a source for rear wheel cylinders for a 1968 Cadillac Fleetwood 75? As usual, due to the fact that it is a commercial chassis, I cannot find them anywhere. Please let me know if you have any idea where I can get them. Specifically, I need the left side, but would rather just buy both sides if I can get them. Thank you.....

Same part number as my 1969 Miller Meteor Cadillac ambulance, and I got 2 at my local Carquest store for under $8.00 each, and they were in stock. Same as those used on some Chevrolet trucks. Most of these parts are coming from China, and the only difference is the box it is packaged in and the cost. I will admit that the China made product of today, is 1000% times better than they were just 4 or 5 years ago. The fit and finish was actually better than the OEM Delco that they replaced. Unlike 4 years ago, when I had a very bad experience with Chinese made wheel cylinders, they have worked well for me.

Available at O'reilly Auto Parts, Part Number: WC34475 - $31.99 each. Hope this helps.

D

This part number comes back to both Raybestos and Wagner. I did check the Rock Auto website, and the Raybestos picture clearly shows this as a made in USA product. The Wagner product doesn't show where it is manufactured. Even though the Raybestos part does show a picture of a made in USA product, when you get them, it might not still be so. The price on Rock Auto for these is $26.79 for the Raybestos, and $28.79 for the Wagner. The alternate part number is F34475.
The part number for the right and the left are different... One digit apart

Back