Lifeliner seat re-done

Finally got to the point I could not stand the hole in my front seat plus just how faded it was. Found this little out of the way shop for repairs and picked the seat up this morning. This thing looks like it is brand new. He took a piece of the vinyl from the back, repaired the hole, added in a another piece to fix where he took the vinyl, then had the entire seat re-dyed since it was so faded.

All I can say is..."WOW".

Attachments

• seat 1.jpg
    seat 1.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 196
  • seat 2.jpg
    seat 2.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 195
Life liner seat re-done

How was he on price, turn around time, easy to work with? I'm looking for a good upholstery shop for the front seat of my '66 Superior. Most places I've found see gold coins flash before their eyes when you say you have a seat out of a Cadillac.

How was he on price, turn around time, easy to work with? I'm looking for a good upholstery shop for the front seat of my '66 Superior. Most places I've found see gold coins flash before their eyes when you say you have a seat out of a Cadillac.

He did mine in two weeks and cost $200

Richard, it looks great! I paid more to have the seat in my 68 done, lots more! But, everything is crazy expensive in this area, I guess it is due to higher overhead, but who really knows.

Back