First Call - Is this the future?

My wife is florist and that's what they have for flowers delivery, she hates that car so much! Maybe I can switch our removal van with her Fit .... if it's the future hahaha

One should never ever leave a body alone in a vehicle like this. Bad, very bad. Remember in the old days there were cars that were used for body transports and even emergency runs and the passenger seat was removed.

With the public wanting and demanding cheap cremations, you get what you pay for! The way Americans keep buying Chinese stuff it won't be long before you will be meeting with a chinese funeral manager to haul off your dead mother. Or he may bring a can of gas and torch her in the front yard.
:thumbsdown:

Wonder if that bozo refers to is deceased loved ones in that manner!:mad: And that is a VERY unprofessional way to conduct a first call in something like that!:cuss:

if your going to go that cheap the least you con do is is swing past the glass tining place and put the dark tint on the glass. but then again all we have it the highly indignant picture tackers word for the body. could be a gurney stuff with blankets and he is just freaked out by the it's possible. but I would not worry about the chinese undertaker the way things are going you'll just order a kit off e-bay or amizone and it will be a do it your self kind of thing

Richard, YIKES! Ripping on Chinese, torching mom in the front yard how are you getting away with posting controversial, possibly inappropriate subject matter? I know I would not be able to.

WOW! How undiginified. And I thought using a mini van for removals was pushing it. I wish I lived in the older times when the deceased was picked up in a hearse or service car. It seems respect for the dead is getting less and less. Next we will just throw them in a large garbage bag and drag them to the curb.

home project

maybe its just somebody who is planning on a simple home made wake set out in the parlour, and delivering their relative to the crematorium or grave themselves. I had a friend hold the wake for a family member at home, and back in highschool a classmate and his brothers dug the family grave for a sibling who died accidenty. ( was a rural church graveyard)

Economy body haulers

The owner of the
Livery/Mortuary/Cremation service i use to work for was considering VW Pasat Diesel wagons for long distance deliveries to save fuel compared to Suburbans. I think they stuck to Honda Odyssey vans.

terrible way to do a removal

Boy,how times have changed.never in my life would i remove a body in such a crude and disrespectful manner.I was always taught to respect the deceased,and to transport them with care, and never forget that it is somebodys mom ,dad,sister,brother etc.I sure hope that this is an exception,and not the rule when it comes to removals.

Sheesh, I thought our big black Chevy van with the Dignity emblem in the back door glass was tacky...this is amazingly bad. I must confess that certain small boxy cars would make good floral delivery cars...think about the panel van version of a Chevy HHR done up as a service car with either landau bars or a chrome wreath on the upper quarter panels...

Back