My Lifeliner is progressing.

Terrific Job

Bill: your car is OUTSTANDING! Beautiful result. I wish you many hours of enjoyment. Hopefully we will get to enjoy it in person at some point.

Whoaaaaa, that thing is stunning Bill. It certainly is a work of art and the paint scheme as Tony stated was concerning, but I have to say you hit a home run with this one.

BEAUTIFUL!

:smiley_w_ballbat:

PS: Mind if I snag a couple pictures of it for my computer?

Thanks for all of the kind comments. I really wrestled with the color scheme but it worked out very nice in the end. Yes, please feel free to snag the pictures off the web site.

Some of the work has been easy, but some of it has been a struggle. Spent 2hours getting the front ambulance sign back in (and this with the help of my father-in-law). Also realized that alot the rubber and plastic had shrunk give the Idaho summers so there's a few area of "patch work" to fill in the gaps. I'll post some pictures of the rubber trim I'm looking for later.

Richard, your Lifeliner looks to have a silver/chrome colored trim along the belt-line. Mine is black rubber inset a chromed piece.

A also have 2 red/spot Unity M1000? lights to go on as well.

When I get the patient compartment outfitted I'll post some more pics.

Cheers!

Very nice Bill. I have to say I like the paint job, very unique. Keep us updated on the rest of your progress. Its all down hill now, all the hard work is done. Wish my Superior was even close to being that far along.

Josh

Looks fantastic Bill!!!!!

OMG Jeremy, U B with the Ga-Father!!!! I was up at 3:30 this morning watching a couple shows about mobsters and swear Bill was one of the featured guys. They said they could never catch him believing he slipped off somewhere in Florida.

Careful Jeremy, you do not what the Gotti's coming after you through association. :burp:

Door graphics done

Well after having the paint wet sanded and polished last week to take out most the paint defects it was time to get the door graphics done.

The painter needs to have the car back one more time to fix a slight mistake and add a second coat to the red and white.

Turned out pretty good over all. The blue highlight really stands out nicely on the black.

Attachments

• P1100598.jpg
    P1100598.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 128
  • P1100600.jpg
    P1100600.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 126
Back