Good Bye Lifeliner

Bill Leverett

PCS Member/Super Site Supporter/Paramedic Supervis
Said goodbye to my 1973 MM/Cadillac Lifeliner today. After clearing Customs, dropped it a storage facility in Blaine, Washington awaiting a ride to another part of the US.

It was a fun car to have and fix up. Time for another to enjoy it and take it to the next level. Time for me to start on my '53 Barnette.

I'll leave it to the new owner to announce it if they so choose but I am happy to say it is staying in the PCS family.:D

Well Bill, I have enjoyed looking at all the photos and hearing so much about it that I just HAD to buy it. Thanks

yes it is time to work on a 53. be nice to see a few of them at a meet. there are 3 in the club on National your Barnette and my Armbruster.

Thanks Dave. I'm so happy to see it go to someone who wanted a specific model. It was a pleasure emailing and chatting with you as we worked through the sale.

You'll still have work to do on it as we discussed but it's a complete, original interior car that always drew a lot of attention when it was on the road. Unique to this vehicle is the factory installed Formica floor rather than lino. As well, it has Vani-shades as well as curtain rods. Hopefully all of the extra goodies I packed will add to it. Enjoy the book as well. A great item to carry to shows when the public calls it a ghostbuster...and you get an opportunity to educate.

Let us know when you get back on the road in the spring.

Cheers!

now that its on MY side of the border, maybe i'll get to the storage facility before the shipper does. possession is 9/10ths of the law, right?.....Congrats on your purchase, David

The colors are great...the workmanship not so much. Dave is aware of the issue. certainly not up to the "Ed" standard.

Back