you have heard it before

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
if your going to put it out side cover it up. if it's a rough old car buy a FEMA roof at wally world but get it under cover. her is my cars been out here in the -0
two 10 above for a couple of weeks now and it not expected to improve soon. the pickup has been out also as I have both the 53 and the 67 inside to work on them. here mookie is showing you why you cover them in the winter. it about 8 above right now. we drove the truck last night. the freeze and thaw will still accrue even at 10 above. the sun comes out and things milt and water gets into every crevice,splits in the paint, behind those seals and refreezes every night. the sun warms it up inside and condensation form on the the interior and then refreezes ever nigh. on a bad car your going to redo a 10 buck tarp will work. on a good car buy a decent cover will save your investment.

what no pictures, I found them floating in cyberspace

Attachments

• IMG_5007.jpg
    IMG_5007.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_5008.jpg
    IMG_5008.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 358
Not cold enough just then. But both him and Jack wear there costs on our morning walk the single digits are a little chilly for us inside dogs.

here is a pictures of the boys in there cats. mookie is ready to go for his stroll. he saunters from tree to tree, jack runs circles around us while I walk. it was a crisp 5 above out there this morning

Attachments

• IMG_5083.jpg
    IMG_5083.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 146
I put the coat on the boys if it gets below 10 Jack is kind of thin skinned but mookie does good. the bright colors helps other people see them.

I put the coat on the boys if it gets below 10 Jack is kind of thin skinned but mookie does good. the bright colors helps other people see them.

Conway won't stay out long enough. Does his business, and then back inside as quickly as possible. By the way Ed, I've got a nice warm storage spot for that Jeep.

Back