Searching for history of my car

Yeah, you're already here!

Seriously, if it were that easy, just type in the VIN number and all the past owners come up, we'd all be doing it. It's just not that easy. Be patient, keep looking and keep digging. And be patient. We owned our Pontiac for probably 10 years before we found out where it was from, and it was almost accidental that we found out

I saw the earlier photo, which had "Niagara" on it, does that help any? Do you know anyone associated with that outfit? Are there any other clues?

Did I mention, be patient?

niagara ambulance service

"niagara" is the first ambulance service that i worked for. the owners at that time were joe&loretta scalzo.unfortunatly they are both deceased.the last owner of the company(before it was sold to rural/metro) is louis "babe"rotella.he purchased it from the now defunct gold cross ambulance of buffalo,ny.this is where the trail goes cold.many thanks for your input,steve!!!!:thankyou2:

Check and see if anyone knows anyone who worked for Gold Cross (not owned, just worked there). Do you know about what year Niagara purchased it from Gold Cross? Is it possible that Gold Cross bought it new?

I know half of my history

Hi Denny I am lucky I have pictures of my coach when it was almost new, I grew up in the same town as my coach and some of my family was giving the last ride in my 1968 coach:sleep:. In 1977 they sold it and it went across state to a other funeral home for 22 years before I found it agion. but my 68 limo I have no idea where it came from and after stripping it down I could not find any thing, not a insurance card or match box cover or past state regastrations.Its like the mofia owned it and wiped it clean:toocool:.
Good luck on the search Post some pictures and mosts of the members seem to know every hearse in the USA and where they came from and how many sets of tires they have had over the yeaars:071:

Back