It is Back.... 1959 S&S

It appeared to have been sold a while ago; I guess the deal feel through for some reason...Maybe the rusty floors??...the buy it now price went up from $5500 to $6500....This looks like a project for a very brave and very rich person.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-Ot...fa9d06a3:g:6UYAAOSwhkRWhCqd&item=231837861539

"Many salvageable parts on this rust bucket. Frame looks good with original motor and tranny. All parts are there except the front seats, steering wheel, dash and a few of the s&s trim pieces on the sides. This car has lots of potential to be a 45,000 car. I personally just don't have the time. Please feel free to contact me personally about any questions 352-233-5600 I would even consider some trade options plus cash. Depends on the trade! I got the car to tun over today! Payment due within 7 days of purchase, deposit due at time of purchase. My phone number is listed for questions and communication after sale to set up shipping arrangements."

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    96 KB · Views: 430

It appeared to have been sold a while ago; I guess the deal feel through for some reason...Maybe the rusty floors??...the buy it now price went up from $5500 to $6500....This looks like a project for a very brave and very rich person.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-Ot...fa9d06a3:g:6UYAAOSwhkRWhCqd&item=231837861539

"Many salvageable parts on this rust bucket. Frame looks good with original motor and tranny. All parts are there except the front seats, steering wheel, dash and a few of the s&s trim pieces on the sides. This car has lots of potential to be a 45,000 car. I personally just don't have the time. Please feel free to contact me personally about any questions 352-233-5600 I would even consider some trade options plus cash. Depends on the trade! I got the car to tun over today! Payment due within 7 days of purchase, deposit due at time of purchase. My phone number is listed for questions and communication after sale to set up shipping arrangements."

This car has lots of potential to be a 45,000 car. Sure after you have put at least that amount if not more in it .:)

It appears that the seller has removed the reserve, or lowered it drastically. The current bid is, $2024.00, and there is no, "reservenot met indication".

I am light-years from being able to make an informed decision based on the pictures of this coach, but it looks like one heck of a challenging project. It appears to have more rust than solid metal. I hope who ever buys it is a skilled body man.

It appears that the seller has removed the reserve, or lowered it drastically. The current bid is, $2024.00, and there is no, "reservenot met indication".

I am light-years from being able to make an informed decision based on the pictures of this coach, but it looks like one heck of a challenging project. It appears to have more rust than solid metal. I hope who ever buys it is a skilled body man.

I have a donor coach for it.:badbad::badbad:

Attachments

• DSC01498.jpg
    DSC01498.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 320
the problem is not in repairing it they have patch panels for a 59 it the cost of all the things gone or missing. were you going to fin a interior pattern for a 59 S&S. the crash pad on the dash is about 2 grand. and the list goes on from there.

The seller relisted the car for a third time...I am confused because the reserve appeared to have been met in the second auction...Again, no sale.

The original 'buy it now' price was, $5500, and it appeared to have been sold with an accepted offer in the first auction...

The vehicle was listed a second time, and the "buy it now" price went up to $6100. The reserve was lowered, and the auction page showed that the reserve was met...it looked as if the vehicle was going to be sold this time.

The auction is now up a third time; this time the "buy it now" price is, $9100.

I do not understand...Flakey buyers? A crazy seller :burp: ?

I am always impressed by the insights of the ladies and gentlemen who post on this site; any ideas?

I would say flakey seller, in light of all of the "Buy It Now" and reserve price changes. I cannot imagine anyone taking on this "rot box" as a project! Not a decent body panel on it anywhere!

shell biding is going on with it. you can't pump the price up to the reserve unless it has two active bidders. so you get a buddy to prime the pump. it's nothing new. the twist here is the siller lowers the reserve so that the other bidder feels he has a chance to get the car. then it's see how far they can run there fish up to. one more reason I will not bid on a reserve auction.

......... and now we have yet another new listing on it and the price is $127 with no reserve! Fun & games!!

Back