Show Season Coming to an end

Rick Franklin

PCS Member
Well, theres only one show left in the season out here in the Evergreen State and thats next Sunday. I will be taking the 71 Mark III since the 86 Lincoln Hearse just doesn't seem to attract the onlookers or people asking questions any more. Part of the fun of going to the shows is to inform nd educate the public about the car and I'm not sure why people are interested in it any more. Ive even gone to shows that are farther from home, where the car hasn't been seen before and that hasn't helped. I don't expect a trophy at every show; thats not why i go, but its nice when people show an interest. So, I guess I'll detail the Mark III and see if people take an interest in her.

We have shows up to and through October. Come November 1 the cars get put to bed for winter.

Are you guys kidding?

We just throw on the snow tires and keep showing off all winter long. You haven't lived till you've drank beer and roasted smores over one of these big hot engines while bundled up in a parka. :wowguy:

We just throw on the snow tires and keep showing off all winter long. You haven't lived till you've drank beer and roasted smores over one of these big hot engines while bundled up in a parka. :wowguy:

I'm going to cut a hole in the floor in the rear of the Pinner, and use it as an ice fishing cabin this winter. :specool:

Paul, please measure carefully before cutting. If you hit a large box filled with fluid, you might get more heat than you desire. Not only that, you could overcook your smores...really fast.

Back