new coach

bought me a coach!!! 90 eureka. last saturday i took a service to mt. pleasent tx. for my sister. she had 3 services and i went to help her out. she borrowed this coack from a friend as her coach was on a service and her minivan conversion was on another. my new car was borrowed from a local fh and i used it on the out of town service. the car has 56000 miles and got 22 mpg!! needs a couple pieces of trim and thats it. i was so impresed with the coach that i decided to try and buy it if they would sell. well i own it! i bought it right! 700 mile roundtrip and it ran perfect!! took it this morning to discount and put 4 new tires. gonna pick it up. oh, its on a caprice chassis and is white over white. needs a coplete detail and thats it. was right under mt nose and didnt even know they had it. goes to show you that they are out there ya just have to look and ask. now if i can just keep it away from my sister ill lock it in the garage and start complete detail. blue interior and they threw in a set of church trucks!! ill post pics when my son brings my camera back and shows me how to use it.

bought me a coach!!! 90 eureka. last saturday i took a service to mt. pleasent tx. for my sister. she had 3 services and i went to help her out. she borrowed this coack from a friend as her coach was on a service.

WTF, you operate a funeral home and your sister owns one too? Are you kidding me. Man, one very GREEN with ENVY man in Florida!

:soapbox::yankchain::applause:

own fh

i own part of my sisters. actually i own it but its hers from me. she is buying half from me on the bubba payment plan. in other words she pays me when i make her, family ya know. actually i own a used car dealership and a storage lot. i sold my wrecker / repo buisness 7 months ago to some fellas from the mideast. they asked me to sell and i gave them a stupid number and they returned the next monday with a cashiers check. sold them 11 trucks and 15 headaches[employees] thats my story and was trying to retire at 55 but my son was to operate my car lot and he just got out of the army and has having a good time hts priority . i guess being close to death from wounds has made him want to enjoy life a little. oh well. it will happen and then the wife and i can travel. she is having brain surgery for a tomor in 2 weeks and has put my plans on hold. im putting this out there as therapy for me. hope yall understand. im not a rich man but i can buy something if i want. hint hint richard!

new car

thanks josh. the car gets great mileage and at 85 mph you can turn the wheel loose and its , well GREAT!!! really wanted a 48 or 52 inch ambulance but this was to good to pass up. [2k] still looking for amb. but in no real hurry as i have another prority now. thanks

bought me a coach!!! 90 eureka. last saturday i took a service to mt. pleasent tx. for my sister. she had 3 services and i went to help her out. she borrowed this coack from a friend as her coach was on a service and her minivan conversion was on another.

ya really !! your sister owns a funeral home ?? is she single ???? just asking lol :071:

Kyle,

I would also just like to say that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. Hope everything turns out ok.

Josh

many thanks

we were contacted by the dr. this afternoon and will be getting surgery date thursday. this has really happened all in the last month and has put life on hold. the ols adage, God dosent give you more than i can handle, i just wish he didnt trust me so much...thanks again

Back