4633R Bulbs Wanted

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
Looking for 4633R red PAR46 lamps. Let me know if you have any that you are willing to part with.

good luck

Par 46 are the bigger bulbs. Fairly tough to find. I used to have some but I think I sold them to Jim Vowell a while back. I know I have some clear Par 46 bulbs but I'm pretty sure I'm out of red. If you have to have one immediately I could make you a red one using stained glass paint............looks great for a while but just doesn't last after bugs hit it, it's rubbed during cleaning, etc. I have turned lots of clear bulbs into red and blue bulbs over the years using stained glass paint............

I have a set of 7 in here and at lest 2 of the 4 head light, spot light size. and a batch of the smaller ones.

yes. I have at least two of them. standard bulb in a spot light. your saying they are no longer available at the parts store in red? leds have taken over I know.

The 4633 bulb is the same diameter as the standard round headlight bulb in a 4 bulb headlamp car...

will after we mow the grass this morning I'll did the box back out and turn them over and see. they made all these lights in a different wattage giving them different part numbers. then there were the spots and the fluted patterns different part numbers again. me I look and see what I need and can pick them out on the shelf. I can say you go down an buy them new you don't get many lights for 80 bucks these days.

Attachments

• IMG_1540.jpg
    IMG_1540.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 134
checked my stash today. I do have 2 of the par4633 in the box. and man I can't find any anywhere . in fact finding a par45 red bulb in any lens is hard. you can find par 36 and par 56 but no 46s. I did find these here on e-bay if your looking to put some in your high beams this is what you need.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WESTINGHOUS...Parts_Accessories&hash=item27d36d6441&vxp=mtr

you might be interested in this set of pictures here that explane why
http://www.dropshots.com/jer57747#date/2013-09-10/10:12:29

if you need them for a different application I have them

I have two 4633r's. they are the bulbs that go in the bumper mounts.

Attachments

• 110332.jpg
    110332.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 98
  • 110340.jpg
    110340.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 98
Pardon my ignorance, but is there an existing thread that covers the differences between Par 36 and 46 as well as different bulb numbers in more detail?

Back