Restoration update.

Thought you may like to see where I'm up to with my @87 S&S Victoria.

The engine has been set up and fully serviced, new plugs, leads, oil, egr valve, and loads of other bits, so it's now running as sweet as a nut...!

The bodywork is receiving attention with all the rust being removed, and cut out, to be replaced with new metal. The wheels have all been media blasted, and powder coated, as they where really badly pitted, and suffered with being attacked with salt (I live by the coast, & we
have really bad winters) The main item is a new windshield, this has been a nightmare to get, and had the first one delivered by my local importers broken (they unloaded it off the plane, by pushing the fork-lift trucks forks through it..!) The second one was completely the wrong item... the third one I had to order from Guardian glass in Ohio total cost works out at £1,700.00 (I'll let you work out what that is in Dollars... it aint cheap..!)

Hopefully should have some pictures to look at:

p.s. just reminded myself.... Mine came without the chrome items that finish off the bottom of the rear wheel arches, if you know of any, can you let me know how much you require please,or put me in touch with somebody that may have a pair. Thanks from a sunny (which makes a change...!) UK

p.p.s the bottom picture isn't mine I just used it as an example... mine will be fully restored back to stock!

Attachments

• back rear wheel arch.jpg
    back rear wheel arch.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 159
  • new front.jpg
    new front.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 162
  • Windshield.jpg
    Windshield.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Malborgia 2.jpg
    Malborgia 2.jpg