M-M Cross

What are the chances someone would have a pair of M-M crosses you would be willing to sell? The new owner of my old Criterion is looking for a pair.

TKS

Richard

Miller Meteor Cross

Richard, can I get you to make me a tracing or scale drawing of that cross? If I can't find any available ones, I could make a pair out of billet aluminum or stainless, making sure the size and angles are correct. Thanks

in all of the pictures is there one with a criterion with crosses? a standard one on the side of it would look like a pin prick on a wall. of course this is just me talking. the guy that lost a superior cross in his storage shed.

Richard, can I get you to make me a tracing or scale drawing of that cross? If I can't find any available ones, I could make a pair out of billet aluminum or stainless, making sure the size and angles are correct. Thanks

Here you go Mark. One is an actual tracing of the cross and the other I tried to make more suitable. Appears to be 2.5 inches.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 164
  • Image (2).jpg
    Image (2).jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 166
There are 4 holes strategically place on the body that the mounting boss on the rear of the cross fits into. The body caulking goes over these holes, and a cup with a hole in the center goes over the boss. Then you put a screw into the boss, and tighten the nut on the screw against the cup to hold everything together. It is an excellent way of attaching the cross to the body so water doesn't infiltrate the inside.

Attachments

• MVC-885F.JPG
    MVC-885F.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 126
  • MVC-886F.JPG
    MVC-886F.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 126
  • MVC-887F.JPG
    MVC-887F.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 129
Miller Meteor Cross

Thanks all for the input and thanks to Richard for that fine artwork.
Looks like I will be fabricating a cross, and integrating it with some exterior vehicle graphics on that huge side wall.
Someday I will be able to post some photos of the completed unit. It's slow going on the body metalwork.

they had a lot of natural traps on that body the keep water from running out. but you get it finished you got one heck of a car.

Miller Meteor Cross

We have turned Richard's artwork into a scaled blueprint for production of a part if anyone is interested in that detail.

Attachments

• MX-5001N_20110929_135937.pdf
    7.5 KB · Views: 215
Back