Need a model 14 motor

Kevin Lynch

PCS Member
I've created a replica patrol car out of a 1970 Chevy Bel Air. It was at the request of the sheriff that I raise the money, get a car, and do the work. I'm almost done. Today we were putting the roof bar on and realized that one of the 14's needs a motor to run the chain. I have 3 other 14s and the motors were too big. I'm told this motor was made for this particular purpose. Any suggestions or help of any kind would be appreciated!
Thanks
Kevin
www.ThisOldFireTruck.com

Kevin, Steve is right you need a Model 11 motor. If memory serves me correctly, the Model 12's Twinsonics used the same motor/drive set-up.

I checked Cahill's web site, he doesn't list them but it's a pretty fair bet he can scare one up.....440-452-3482, ask for Gary.

Happy huntin'....Russ

Kevin, if that doesn't work, I am working on putting together parts from two bad Twinsonics to make one good one. If the motor from the other still works, it will be available soon. Email me in a week or two and remind me.

Good News...Bad News!!!!! He's got 'em, would have to locate them!! If you've ever seen his place, that statement makes perfect sense>

My thinking was correct, same motor for both Model 11 & 12's.

Back