We made it home!

Paul Cichon

PCS Member
Twelve hours on the road today with food and fuel stops and we returned home safely. Thank you to all of the members who assisted us with our electrical problem and a special thanks to Tim Sibila, the on site mechanic who saw us through. Peter and I also want to thank the Ohio Chapter for a spectacular meet. All is well with PCS!:thankyou2:

We had a great drive home today without any issues at all.

I checked the oil at the hotel and made sure I shut the hood properly this year !

The car ran perfect TO-THERE-HOME ! I was thrilled.

Thanks to all the organizers of this years meet !!!
It was outstanding !

Also thanks to Kevin and Ed who helped me with a wiring issue with my back lights. Paul for some tape and Tom for the crimpers.

Another week that went way to fast but will live on for many, many years to come.

WAY TO GO !!! :applause:

Darren

Took us about 14 hours to get home, but that including stopping for a leisurely lunch and a few fueling stops. Not certain who was thirstier on the trip.. me or the gas tank.. :pat: It was great seeing veryone again, and meeting a lot of our new members. Next stop Flint Mid Winter Micro Meet....:specool:

Twelve hours on the road today with food and fuel stops and we returned home safely. Thank you to all of the members who assisted us with our electrical problem and a special thanks to Tim Sibila, the on site mechanic who saw us through. Peter and I also want to thank the Ohio Chapter for a spectacular meet. All is well with PCS!:thankyou2:

Paul, please inform us what the issue was when you get it fixed. Inquiring minds want to know!

Terri and I enjoyed everyone's company and had a ball. I especially loved catching Peter hiding behind the dunk tank trying to get me. What a sneak!

Richard

we got in today at about 0120. left Sterling at 0430 to try to beat the heat. it was 89 deg. but a lovely ride up threw wisconsin and the thunderstorm in St Paul was a cool brake. 100 deg in Sioux falls so we hung out at my cousins house to let the sun settled down before we made the trip across. i have a picture of Kandy like terry last year. will post it on the sly tomorrow. pictures will be up tomorrow.

voltage regulator

Paul, please inform us what the issue was when you get it fixed. Inquiring minds want to know!

Terri and I enjoyed everyone's company and had a ball. I especially loved catching Peter hiding behind the dunk tank trying to get me. What a sneak!

Richard

The voltage regulator was the problem as we all thought. We checked the alternator and it was functioning fine. When we check the voltage at the battery, it was being charged at the rate of over 17! Should have been between 13 and 14.5. We were lucky the battery didn't blow. On the trip home, each time we stoped for fuel, we opened the hood to check the battery and it was nice and cool. Problem solved. The blown out headlights are still to be investigated, however we believe the headlight switch was blown in the process of the overcharging. And life goes on!

Back