61 flxible hearse

Not to computer smart maybe thats why i cant post pics! or my hearse isnt professional enough to look at? Any who, if you would like to see pictures of what i got, just throw me a message here and i will give my e-mail address so you can e-mail me and i can send you pictures!! sounds like alot of work but i cant post pics and i have a beautiful surviving 1961 Buick flxible flxette!! still very drivable!! sorry for being computer dumb, but not sorry for the love of the car i cant post!

the easiest way to post pics without being a dues paying PCS member or a Site supporter is to create a Photobucket or Flickr page & then post a link here to that page. Or perhaps someone who is a site supporter will offer to post them for you. Anyway, welcome to the site & congrats on your new car.

the easiest way to post pics without being a dues paying PCS member or a Site supporter is to create a Photobucket or Flickr page & then post a link here to that page. Or perhaps someone who is a site supporter will offer to post them for you. Anyway, welcome to the site & congrats on your new car.

Thank you for the info!

Here are some pics, very nice looking car.

Attachments

• flex5.jpg
    flex5.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 357
  • flex6.jpg
    flex6.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 379
  • flex.jpg
    flex.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 495
  • flex2.jpg
    flex2.jpg