Cadillac Concept Car

Sweet!!! It's about time a cabriolet style made a comeback :clap:

CadillacCielConceptReveal01-2_165100.jpg

CadPB2012-4_172021.jpg

to me the smiling face on the gm line makes you want to punch them. they all look like they just farted and are embarrassed

Long wheelbase ? Ciel

I like it ! I'm surprised at the negative comments here. If folks were wondering about the Cadillac folks being 'closed mouth' about continuing to offer the longer frame in the future, she was probably instructed not to let the " Ciel " out-of-the-bag (ha=ha). Sure LOOKS like it's built on the extended chassis! It would make a great Funeral Coach !

Taken on its own merrits, I personally don't like this car. But, I do like the idea of it looking like an American car from an American company. So we know what that means...GM won't have the courage to actually build it. If they were interested in building an American car for Americans, they would have put the Sixteen into production, not come out with an entire line of German-yuppy-wannabe-mobiles.

I can't see that as being a degnified looking hearse. What happaned to the days when "AMERICAN STYLE" was a good thing? What if we don't want European looking cars? Does anyone think Acubuilt will ever build on a Benz or Jag chassis?

Back