Ron's 1964 Cadillac Superior Combination has a new home..

It's not a very well kept secret that Barb and I purchased Ron's '64 Superior. We just got back from picking it up, very nice car. A few small things need to be addressed, but overall, just great.

It started raining aboiut 5 miles before we got home, so we put it right in the garage. As soon as it quits raining (IF it ever does), and the sun comes back out, photos will be forthcoming.

Photos

Finally caught a break between rain storms. Shots from all 4 corners.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 443
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 435
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 440
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 428
A couple interior shots. On a scale of 1 to 10, the interior of this car is a very strong 8.5 to 9. A shot of the odometer, 41,522 original miles. And of course the grandkids had to check it out.

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 422
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 418
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 395
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 387
If I where you and I had my grandkids in it, I'd have to have a newer, more reliable coach. You can have my '94 and I'll take that one off your hands. You know....for the kids.:D

I love the look of those tires.. Sure hope that you are going to be keeping them on the car. Did Ron give you the suction cups that go with the window signs??? :D

Russel, I am very happy for you, that you were able to make this car your own. Remember that I was asking you about it, but Mr Devies beat me to it. It looks like a fabulous car! Enjoy it!

All I Can Say.....................................

What the hell was I thinking? That car is fricking gorgeous! Lord knows the one coming in it's place is ugly as a mud fence and wrecked too!:pat:

glad to see this one stay in the family. most of what you see will clean up nicely. you might try re dyeing that seat if the leather is still in good shape.

Just for Mr. Loftin...

Check out what's lurking in front of the radiator......yep, a full blown motor and rotor havin' Q1B.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 206
What the hell was I thinking? That car is fricking gorgeous! Lord knows the one coming in it's place is ugly as a mud fence and wrecked too!:pat:

You have seller remorse every time you sell a car. Did you get it in writing that it won't be on eBay in 30 days and you have the right of first refusal if it comes up for sale ??? :D

You have seller remorse every time you sell a car. Did you get it in writing that it won't be on eBay in 30 days and you have the right of first refusal if it comes up for sale ??? :D

If that happens he joins the Ron's Banned Buyers List. Right now I think there are two people on it. Seriously though, I absolutely did not want that to happen. That is why I called Russ, there was a short list of people I would sell the car to. Russ was on the top of the list because I knew he originally wanted it himself. He didn't have to think too long on it especially after his wife gave the nod.

Back