1965 Cadillac Ambulance

Their value is more confusing to me... $$20,000! For that amount of money, they could include more pictures if they were serious about selling it.

It's back...

This one is a bit confusing to me, it is advertised as a combination but looks more like a straight ambulance to me.

...with yet another paint job.

It's a Sovereign Tiara Limousine combination, poorly cobbled up to look like an ambulance.

Far be it for me to criticize, only one picture, a horrible color scheme, and a price tag of 20k. I don't say much regarding these matters, but this is a bit much. Best of luck to the seller, better luck to the buyer.

After taking a closer look, it appears ,to be painted in Harley-Davidson colors, also notice what appears to be an H-D decal in the center of the windshield. As to the number on the door, who knows. The name in the rear window.....can't find a way to argue with that!!!!!

After taking a closer look, it appears ,to be painted in Harley-Davidson colors, also notice what appears to be an H-D decal in the center of the windshield. As to the number on the door, who knows. The name in the rear window.....can't find a way to argue with that!!!!!

Makes sense Russell,
Going along with the Harley decal and the Harley-Davidson colors,the "13" would mean a "1%er" or the 13th letter of the alphabet "M" (marijuana)....:eek
(info supplied by family K/9 officer;))

Not criticizing just a friendly reminder this is a non-political site,and as a Canadian with a great deal of respect for my American friends just make sure you all vote thus honoring the freedoms afforded you by the men and women who sacrificed it all.:smileflag::smileflagcan:

Not criticizing just a friendly reminder this is a non-political site,and as a Canadian with a great deal of respect for my American friends just make sure you all vote thus honoring the freedoms afforded you by the men and women who sacrificed it all.:smileflag::smileflagcan:

2 Years in Iraq...fighting for your freedom and mine. The fight is not over. It has not even begun. I have never known any person on this site to be a sensitive snowflake. The coach says Trump on it...it is relevant to the conversation. I promise not to be offended if you promise not to be.

Actually...

I spoke to this fellow sometime ago. I think from an ad in a hot rod magazine or on Craigslist in May/June? It actually was painted in Red/Black (not Orange & Black) The car was down in West Palm Beach. An expensive paint job (I haven't seen it to inspect for flaws). I think he told me he bought it in (rust-free) GA. or So. Carolina and drove it home. Runs great. The prob I had was, by memory, the interior is like Blue/White or Grn./White so, you either have to re-paint the entire Coach, or more likely, re-do the entire interior over (incl. jump seats). If you're going to do it as an 'Ambulance', I think the colors are do-able. At least for me. He also spent money on the mechanical. He contacted me last week and said, he was 'ready to sell', that he bought a hot rod or something. So, might be worth someone here pursuing. A beautiful body design.
Most of the objections voiced here, are 'decals' which remove easily with a heat gun or, in FL. by leaving outside for an hour (guff-haw). I can't remember if the tires are new but, if they are, it's actually a good buy> If the paint is good as it looks in the pix I saw. A great paint job is getting to be a$tronomical.
He seemed like a nice guy. Unfortunately, all my notes are at another location. Hope that helps.

I spoke to this fellow sometime ago. I think from an ad in a hot rod magazine or on Craigslist in May/June? It actually was painted in Red/Black (not Orange & Black) The car was down in West Palm Beach. An expensive paint job (I haven't seen it to inspect for flaws). I think he told me he bought it in (rust-free) GA. or So. Carolina and drove it home. Runs great. The prob I had was, by memory, the interior is like Blue/White or Grn./White so, you either have to re-paint the entire Coach, or more likely, re-do the entire interior over (incl. jump seats). If you're going to do it as an 'Ambulance', I think the colors are do-able. At least for me. He also spent money on the mechanical. He contacted me last week and said, he was 'ready to sell', that he bought a hot rod or something. So, might be worth someone here pursuing. A beautiful body design.
Most of the objections voiced here, are 'decals' which remove easily with a heat gun or, in FL. by leaving outside for an hour (guff-haw). I can't remember if the tires are new but, if they are, it's actually a good buy> If the paint is good as it looks in the pix I saw. A great paint job is getting to be a.
He seemed like a nice guy. Unfortunately, all my notes are at another location. Hope that helps.

Do you know if there are more pictures available? Seeing the interior and a 360 of the outside of the would be positive...thanks for the info.

Do you know if there are more pictures available? Seeing the interior and a 360 of the outside of the would be positive...thanks for the info.

Channing; I don't have a horse in this race but, I did look for you,(my notes) and assume, due to the interior color issue, I withdrew any interest and quite likely threw away any further info. What I offered was by memory. I also remember he was a little slow on responding. You might try calling him 561-452-1690 (info is in craigslist ad) and asking. I made an attempt to reach him, for you and will forward any pix or more info if he responds. I'm buried on finishing my 50 and 59 at the moment. BOL; Kerry

Channing; I don't have a horse in this race but, I did look for you,(my notes) and assume, due to the interior color issue, I withdrew any interest and quite likely threw away any further info. What I offered was by memory. I also remember he was a little slow on responding. You might try calling him 561-452-1690 (info is in craigslist ad) and asking. I made an attempt to reach him, for you and will forward any pix or more info if he responds. I'm buried on finishing my 50 and 59 at the moment. BOL; Kerry

Thank you for your reply and for the info. Honestly, I am not in the market right now, although I have purchased vehicles when I was not in the market. I like the 65-68 coaches a lot. I will probably own one someday. My interest in the pics is for market research and to satisfy curiosity. I am interested to know what the market bears with respect to these coaches. If I were to buy one I would probably lean towards others of the same or similar vintage that have come up recently...more original and less money. Thank you for your insight on the seller as well. That information is good to know.

I spoke with the seller; he says what he means, and does not waste words. I like the 65 look a lot. I am always tempted when one comes up. He replaced a rusted through exhaust manifold with headers and added a magnaflow exhaust. A modification that improves performance, and is easily reversed. He describes a mechanically sound vehicle that has no issues at interstate speeds. He was nice enough to send me some pics. In my humble opinion, and I mean that, I think he is high on the price...too high for me, for this car. He said that someone offered 18K, so any offer for less would not be considered. I think he should take the 18 and run!

Attachments

• IMG_0172.jpg
    IMG_0172.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0174.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg