backwoods weekend hearse hunt

watch if you want... Even though the link above said that this wasn't the same person or snake, it is. He was lucky to have been saved.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUP2pjeWJNg[/ame]

Paul

Snakeman's quote:
Yesterday, he blamed himself for poor handling of the snake during his grim emergency, but said he did not wish to give reptiles a bad rap.

With the above quote AND actually seeing him put the snake in his own mouth...
this guy clearly DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY HANDLE A SNAKE !

HE is giving reptiles a bad name !

It would be that same as jumping out into the street with cars driving by.
You don't do it because you know the results.
This guy obviously doesn't !

If you read the stats below on dog bites a year, reptiles are almost non-existent.

Dog bite statistics:

The most recent official survey, conducted more than a decade ago, determined there were 4.7 million dog bite victims annually in the USA. A more recent study showed that 1,000 Americans per day are treated in emergency rooms as a result of dog bites. In 2010 there were 34 fatal dog attacks in the USA. Most of the victims who receive medical attention are children, half of whom are bitten in the face. Dog bite losses exceed $1 billion per year, with over $300 million paid by homeowners insurance.

4.7 MILLION ! a year in the US alone.
1000 Americans a day in emergency rooms !
1.5 MILLION KIDS ARE BITTEN IN THE FACE A YEAR !
over 1 BILLION DOLLARS in losses a year !

I think they have better things to worry about that some guy walking down the street with his snake.
With the way he cares for it, maybe the next time he won't be so lucky and then nobody will have to deal with him.

:my2cents:

Darren

Snake calls are why we still carry 12 guage shotguns in the cars with buckshot. I don't care if it is in your lawn or your house, if you want me to deal with it that is how I will deal with it.:clubem:

Back