Starting my cancer treatments

hey Evan I just learned about this yesterday from a friend that I use to work with and that you know... Richard Robb we worked together at Ste Annes spa.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery !!

Mike

Keep up the positive thoughts!

You have all of the positive energy that we can muster being sent your way. You will be in our thoughts tonight and for a long time to come!

Evan, sorry to hear you are going through this. A positive attitude is some of the best medicine! I remember one of the first times I was around you, you saying, well actually singing part of "We Are Family". Hang on to that thought!!

successful treatment!

And of course, Nedra and I send our prayers for your successful treatment! There has been so much progress in these procedures over the last few years!

Evan
We never know what tomorrow has in store for us. Applaud your positive outlook! Prayer is a mighty power and looks like you are well covered. Thoughts and prayers. John and Patti

Evan called me after the PCS meet in Florida and says he is doing well but is tired a lot.

He says in about 2 months he should be back to normal and ready to come see my new man cave.

He asked about the Florida meet so I filled him in.

It is too bad he hasn't been at a PCS meet in the last few years but
I hope he makes it to the one next year. I will keep on him about that.

I told him he has a lot of friends who miss him and he needs to show up and catch up with all his PCS friends & family.

I will get an update from him and post again soon,
Darren

Back