Starting my cancer treatments

Evan J. Butchers - Deceased 1941 - 2019

January 7, 1941 - March 8, 2019
I was diagnosed with cancer in Mid March and since then have had many tests and medical consultations. The primary cancer is located in the area where my tonsils originally resided and the secondary in the right side of my neck. I will begin my schedule of Chemo and Radiation as an out patient beginning tomorrow, Monday, May 7, 2012 at the world renowned Princess Margaret Cancer Hospital in Toronto.

The treatments will be given 5 days a week for 8 to 10 weeks followed by some surgery. I have a very positive outlook and attitude and fully intend to BEAT this obstacle that has been thrown across my path. I hope to be back to working full time by September.:smileflagcan::2gunsfiring_v1:

You know our thoughts and prayers are with you,there is no better place than the princess margaret,and no stronger person I know than you,be strong and give-em-hell..:smileflagcan:

Along with quality medical care, the fighting spirit is essential. We will all be sending positive thoughts & energy your way.

Evan My Good Friend We are Wishing You the Best. hope you rebound fast and are able to do the things You like. We want you back on Your feet asap
If You need any help with anything please do not hesitate to call

Russ. Barb and the MotorCity Chapter

Good attitude

Evan- best wishes for complete success. Your attitude is at least 51% of it all....PLEASE keep us posted!
Kevin

Evan ...... our thoughts and prayers are with you. I know that you are strong, and won't let this get you down.. Paul & Sandy

Thoughts are with you. Isn't it truely amazing that, 20 years ago cancer was fatal. Today, with the advances in medical treatment, cancer issues can be halted and our lives can continue on...for a long, long time.

Glad to hear that your treatment is starting. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you. We'll have to make time to hang out this summer. :)

Good Luck Evan!!
thoughts and prayers, and like kevin said, attitude can go a LONG way in making the way towards a positive outcome!! Stay strong!!

Dana.

Special prayers coming your way tonight for your full recovery and return to our various gatherings! My best wishes, Even, my friend. Tom

Evan

After this setback has been taken care of, you will be singing every morning like the birds ! You still have a lot of singing to do !

Let me know if I can help out in any way.

Be strong and lets put this in the past as soon as possible,
Darren

We will have you in our thoughts and prayers Evan. Keep your positive outlook and let your doctors do their part. Everything will be fine!

well said Evan

Good for you Evan.
I have known a lot of folks with various cancers and the attitude that you have, as have had these folks, will serve you well. You are strong and you'll beat it :)

Best Wishes for a speedy recovery.

Dave :smileflagcan:

Back