A Pleasant Surprise

Now Richard

You know, the only way home to Michigan is through Ohio. I have a lot of friends who have the flying donut on the side of their car. Unless of course Remi is in the car, they couldn't even give YOU a ticket with that charmer in the car.

You know, the only way home to Michigan is through Ohio. I have a lot of friends who have the flying donut on the side of their car. Unless of course Remi is in the car, they couldn't even give YOU a ticket with that charmer in the car.

Ron. Just Arrest Richard for Impersonating a Person ( A Felony)

After all he was Impersonating someone in a bathing suit LOL

Russ

I can tell you I learned long ago one NEVER speeds in Ohio. Many trips between Michigan to Florida and when you hit that Ohio line, jam on those brakes. :specool:

Little Remi is now back in Texas. Best part is we can see her over and over again in the 2012 Daytona PCS video.

Hi Ron! The car looks great with the whites showing! It's a sharp car to begin with, the whites just make it jump out. I know your history with that car, have fun with it. Sorry we missed the poolside drinks and laughs this year, but we will make up for it in Milwaukee.

I had a friend tell me about a great whitewall cleaner. Pick yourself up a package of "Mr Clean Magic Erasers"
I didn't really believe it but picked up a package while grocery shopping. WOW! What a great clean! Tires come up black, And the whitewalls are snow white. And you don't get that greasy wet look either when they dry. The pad will be in tiny pieces when you're done, but it will be worth it.

Back