Interesting conversation in Auburn

there is a con artist around every corner and a sucker just waiting to make the turn. put the word out is the best one can do when they discover one. engaging in or hoping for meaningful conversation with them is like trying to teach a pig to sing. a note to the better business bureau is better way to go.
they get enough of them and they have the leverage to have that false advertising removed for the outside of the building.

It's because Barris will sign anything if you pay him enough.

I didn't mention it in my previous post but I brought that up too. Since Barris has nothing to do with that car why is his signature on it? His reply, like usual was I didn't know what I was talking about and Barris built it. That guy is a true con man. I don't think one car in there is the real deal. Im not buying the Terminator hearse being one of the real movie cars either. As shady as he is I would want to see a lot of documentation that proves it.

is it just me

Can not believe the GB legacy is still so popular,other cars like the batmobile,the green hornets car,the munster fleet, the KITT car have all had doubles and wannabees but is it just me or is there never going to be an end to this ghostbuster fad,side note this weekend Woodstock will have their Victoria day parade and again the local shriners will be there with their eureka white with a black vinyl top hearse complete with landau bars made up as a ghostbuster car.:pat:

I found Atti's post interesting from the standpoint of Volo (allegedly) bugging Jeff Barb to sell the Eureka. It just goes to show that you can promise whatever it will take to get something, but once it's legally yours, only integrity will keep you from breaking a promise.

Can not believe the GB legacy is still so popular,other cars like the batmobile,the green hornets car,the munster fleet, the KITT car have all had doubles and wannabees but is it just me or is there never going to be an end to this ghostbuster fad,side note this weekend Woodstock will have their Victoria day parade and again the local shriners will be there with their eureka white with a black vinyl top hearse complete with landau bars made up as a ghostbuster car.:pat:

I agree. I don't understand what makes this car so popular for wannabee conversions, especially since some of those other cars are easier to get.
I for one would love to have a KITT replica. Ive always loved that car since I watched Knight Rider as a kid (and still do watch it when its on).

Back