Volunteer Chapter Wigwam Meet 2014

LeeAnn Cunningham

PCS Member
There were some problems with scheduling, the owners of the village being out of the country, etc. But, we now have the dates and 13 wigwams reserved. There are 15 total, 2 wigwams were already reserved for Friday night. 13 of the wigwams are in my name, LeeAnn Boston. As of right now, there are 2 available for Saturday night only that are not in my name. If you are interested in staying only Saturday night, do not give my name and try to get one of these first. This way maybe we will have the entire village for Saturday night. I had hoped to reserve the entire village, but with the owners out of town I couldn't reach them soon enough.

The dates are Friday May 16th and Saturday May 17th. I'm still working on the itinerary. I wanted to get the wigwam info out ASAP.

The phone number is 270-773-3381. As in the past you will need to call and have your wigwam taken out of my name, transferred to your name and give your payment invformation.

There are 10 singles available at $62.00 per night and 3 doubles available at $72.00 per night. Tax not included. Be sure to get a confirmation number and PLEASE let me know when you have booked. Everyone that has reserved in the past knows it can be difficult to communicate with the wife, and I just want to be sure everything is in order.

Wigwams must be booked by April 15th. Any remaining will be released. I hope that we can fill up all 13. We may move our Spring meet to another location next year, so if you've been wanting to sleep in a wigwam this is your chance!

The website is www.wigwamvillage.com

Final plans to follow. If you have any questions, please call me at 615-969-2880 or email leeannboston@yahoo.com. If you know any PCS members I missed that may be interested, please forward.

Hope to see 'ya there!

Reminder

Just a reminder - un-booked wigwams will be released April 15th. Please let me know if you have already reserved your room. I'll be calling them in a few days to be sure everything is in order. I should have the itinerary complete by the first of next week. I do know that dinner will be 7:30 Friday night at Turtlelini's, where we've gone in the past.

Agenda 2014 Wigwam Meet

Below is the agenda for the meet. Please call me at 615-969-2880 or email at leeannboston@yahoo.com. Remember, Wigwams must be reserved by April 15th. And please let me know if you have reserved one. The address is 601 North Dixie Hwy Cave City KY 42127 Phone: 270-773-3381. Available rooms are reserved under my name, please ask to change to your name and give your billing info.

Friday night dinner at Turtlelini's. www.turtlelinis.com 103 South Dixie Hwy Horse Cave KY 42749. We will be leaving from the Wigwams between 7:00 & 7:30.

We will start off Saturday morning, leaving at 7:30 for breakfast at the Cream And Sugar Cafe. 105 Broadway Street Cave City KY 42127

After breakfast we will travel 30 miles to Bowling Green for a tour at The Historic Railpark and Train Museum. The website is www.historicrailpark.com for a 1 1/2 to 2 hour tour. Admission is $10.00 for 60 and above, $12.00 ages 13-59. The address is: 401 Kentucky Street Bowling Green KY 42101

Lunch will be in Franklin KY, which is a 20 minute drive, at the Oasis Southwest Grill. The website is www.theoasissouthwestgrill.com if you want to check out the menu. 116 Steele Road Franklin KY 42134

After lunch we will go for a tour at Octagon Hall in Franklin. Octagon Hall is a plantation that survived the Civil War and has been featured on several ghosh hunter TV shows. www.octagonhall.com It it located 15 minutes from The Oasis. Admission is $5.00. 6040 Bowling Green Road Franklin KY 42134

We should arrive back to the Wigwam Village between 4:30 and 5:00.
If anyone is interested, there are lots of souvenir/flea market type shops nearby.

Cookout provided by the Volunteer Chapter at 7:00.

I stopped by Wigwam Village today. So far all the reservations are correct. He is going on and extend the cut off date to this Saturday the 19th.

Well,as usual,that four letter word RAIN is in the forecast for us on saturday.... Of course it is... it rains every year at this show... it wouldn't be the same without it....:(:(

Well,as usual,that four letter word RAIN is in the forecast for us on saturday.... Of course it is... it rains every year at this show... it wouldn't be the same without it....:(:(

No matter which weekend I choose it's going to rain and be cold at night. That's what the firepit is for! It doesn't slow us down! Come on rain!! See ya tomorrow.

It was great to see everyone yesterday at Cave City! After spending all day in Nashville at the GoodGuys Nashville Nationals,I rolled into Cave City tired,worn out,and had a terrible headache... That all eventually went away after spending some time catching up with my friends! At the end of the night,I was 100% again and ready for my drive home! Thanks to Jeremy and LeeAnn for another excellent show!!! See everyone in Harrodsburg in 3 weeks!!:applause:

Back