Two in a row!

Rick Franklin

PCS Member
As you may recall, last week the Lincoln hearse took a 3rd place award at a local car show. Today, I entered a small show that benefits Life Enrichment Options (LEO), a charity that runs homes for developmentally disabled young adults to live independently in a group home setting. When it came time for the awards, I received the LEO Choice award; the car picked as the favorite of the LEO staff. I was very pleasantly surprised and honored!

Congratulations Rick! It is a nice feeling to have a professional car recognized at a main stream car show.

The awards speak for themselves. Must be a beautiful coach. Do you have a picture somewhere in the forum so I might see what it looks like? You are such an intimidating looking guy on the outside, but the kind things you do speak volumes about the compassionate person you are inside. Congratulations!

For those that havent seen my coach:

The awards speak for themselves. Must be a beautiful coach. Do you have a picture somewhere in the forum so I might see what it looks like? You are such an intimidating looking guy on the outside, but the kind things you do speak volumes about the compassionate person you are inside. Congratulations!

Heres a link to a picture of my coach at the LCOC Western National Meet In Ocean Shores Washington several years ago.: http://www.lcocwestern.org/galleries/2003/08_02_ocean_shores_wa/dsc_5195.jpg

Back