Ron's good day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron had a good day today, he sold another coach from the collection! He got his wish too, the 1967 Miller Meteor Duplex combo stayed in Ohio... Bucyrus to be exact. Thanks a million Ron!

3490042372_a218bd9564.jpg

I guess that congratulations are in order for both Ron and for Dwayne.

Congratulations to Ron for being able to pass the coach on to a fairly close fellow collector and congratulations to Dwayne for the purchase of a great beautiful coach!

Happy it Stayed Home

I couldn't be happier with this sale, Kevin wanted the car to go to a good home and while I could no longer keep it I found exactly what Kevin was looking for.:D

Congratulations to both Ron and Dwayne! That is a nice looking coach, it reminds me of my first procar. I had a '68 M-M duplex limo-style in Chestnut brown. Not a great color, but a great car nonetheless.

I couldn't be happier with this sale, Kevin wanted the car to go to a good home and while I could no longer keep it I found exactly what Kevin was looking for.:D

Inventory looking a little thin Ron but Congrats to both parties. I tried everything to get our funeral home to buy it. Just like kalling a herd, gotta do what you gotta do.

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back