My new limos

Jim Staruk

Super Site Supporter
Super Site Supporter
Just finalized the deal on these two beautiful matching 1965 Cadillac series 75 limousines.

Attachments

• 1965 limos.jpg
    1965 limos.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 350
They both look great,congrats:D... But I'm wondering since you don't have a front shot..They look like 64's???

Oops my bad in advance if I'm wrong. :eek:

They both look great,congrats:D... But I'm wondering since you don't have a front shot..They look like 64's???

Oops my bad in advance if I'm wrong. :eek:

David, the Fleetwood Series 75 in 1965 was a carry over body style; same body as the 64s. Only the commercial chassis changed for Heares & ambulances, along with the standard passenger cars.

They look like 64's???

Old body style was 59-65 on Limos and 59-64 on commercial chassis. I be live the only difference on 65,s Limo,s is the tire whitewall and or hubcaps?

What Rick said did not see his post . Before I added mine.

Last edited:
Jim: Just out of curiousity... what is their history... original ownersm if known, etc?

Mike,

This is an estate sale. The owner restored both cars 10-15 years ago. The owner has since passed away and the son sold them. He has no idea on the history of either.

Congratulations Jim! They look like fabulous limos! Your appraiser was very thorough with the pictures too! Great cars, enjoy them!

Just finalized the deal on these two beautiful matching 1965 Cadillac series 75 limousines.

I didn't notice until now that the 1965 Series 75 still had the dog-leg windshield with curved glass. I believe the Cadillac passenger cars introduced flat windshield glass for the 1961 model year. Fascinating stuff!

Great purchase, Bruce!

Abe

Awesome....

Jim,
Congratulations,:applause:

GREAT looking set of Caddies....not to mention the year !!

Now all you have to decide which one to drive..!!:rolleyes:

Jim

Back