1968 Dodge Polara Ambulance

Bill Leverett

PCS Member/Super Site Supporter/Paramedic Supervis
Here's a link to a Dodge Polara Ambulance.

http://people.uleth.ca/~rockerbie/Ambulance.html

Cliff B. will recall this ambulance from Vancouver BC. It belonged to a medic there. When he passed away we lost track of the car. I've emailed the current owner and guided them to this site with an invitation to join. Hopefully we'll see them post.

The present owner of this vehicle is already a member of these forums. I am hopeful that she will post more information about this wonderful Mopar and a lively discussion will follow. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Polara.jpg
    Polara.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 402
I worked with her father

Thanks for that information Paul. I worked with her father a few times when I worked in Vancouver. He was a man of few words, kind and caring to all of his patients and co-workers.

The present owner of this vehicle is already a member of these forums. I am hopeful that she will post more information about this wonderful Mopar and a lively discussion will follow. :thumbsup:

in1967-68 I lived in Calgary Canada. We have relatives in Bow Island & Medicine Hat area I have Probably seen this vehicle.

I was only 9 at the Time

Russ

Wow!! Wow! Talk about unique and rare.

One reason I bought my long-gone..thankfully...'79 Merc First call car was it's uniquess...Just wish it'd been in better condition.:bonk:

WOW what a nice car love the mopar procars, would love to se come pics of underneath the car. I have always wondered how they put them together since they were for the most part a uni-body car.

I met Tom back in "the good old days" as well, but never knew that he had this ambulance. It's FABULOUS! I would buy it in a heart-beat.

What a treat to see it here. Thanks, Bill! I hope we'll hear from Pamela soon.

Welcome, Pamela. Very nice car, nicely restored. I doubt that National built many of those, that's probably the only one. I look forward to seeing it someday. :cool:

Back