I was beginning to think I wouldn't live to see it......

Brady D Smith

PCS Life Member / PCS Past President
A group of eight funeral coaches will be displayed in the special HEARSE CLASS at the prestigious Concours of America at St. Johns (Formerly known as the Meadowbrook Concours) on Sunday. At least five of the eight are owned by PCS members. I cannot tell you how delighted I am that these coachbuilt masterpieces are finally being recognized in such a well known and highly regarded venue.

most of that swing in opinions has to fall on our magazine crew and the man doing hands on out in the crowd behind the sean for us Mr. Graig.
the club holding true to principles despite presser from a number of directions has backed up these calms. appearances with the Packard group and the Cadillac group, with best of show quality cars helps. it gets the word out that hay these guys and gals are serious collectors with Dam fine cars. Patrick getting us on the field also. all of these things father instill that we are people interested in and willing to have quality cars now then if we can let them get in a working class so we can have a few ambulances there we can further the mark in Hx. after all they are cars to.

This is the result of many dedicated enthusiasts working together for a common goal. What began over 40 years ago as a small group of folks interested in gaining public respect for the professional car has dramatically grown into a premier organization with a solid network. Many people coming together in the spirit of friendship and teamwork, each bringing their own skill set to the table.

Adding to the opportunity is the fact that the subject of professional cars is expansive. The variety of coachbuilders, chassis, designs, and intended purposes of use, coupled with each of our own areas of interest and experience makes for an effective powerhouse organization.

Congratulations to Brady and Janet, Tom Hoczyk, and all who are participating in this monumental event. As always, my personal thanks to our publicity chairman, Gregg D. Merksamer, who's tireless efforts reach far above and beyond the call of duty. These are the proud moments that make being a member and a leader of this fine organization very rewarding.

Tony Karsnia
President - Professional Car Society

A friend of mine in Lincoln Park MI was at the show and texted a couple photos to me.

One was Brady's '59 and a pre-30s

Looks like it was a fantastic sunny day.

Darren

Back