Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Go Back   Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. > Professional Car Discussion > 2015 PCS International Meet

2015 PCS International Meet For postings directly related to the 2015International Meet. All others will be deleted.

Old 06-21-2015, 11:05 PM
PCS Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile PCS Family Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Koryciak View Post
Thank you Bill for your comments. I had another reason to come to Houston. It was the first time that my parents - Robert & Anne Koryciak, my Twin Brother Bob, my Sister Bonnie and I have been in the same venue at the same time in 22 years because we live in three different states! The attached photo is all of us at the George Ranch. My Sister was also very helpful as crunch time neared!

I have to go now, I am still in Metro Houston and we have a large, wet & windy tropical storm making landfall from the Gulf of Mexico. Ironically, the National Weather Service has named it "BILL!" I guess that "Bag of Wind" might be appropriate for some of the posts on this site this week.
I would like everyone to know, I had a wonderful time with my family in Houston! However, the family photo shows me with looking like I was not happy! I was very happy to get my immediate family together, it just when the photo was taked, I was on the verge of collapse from exhaustion! I hope Gregg's photo shows my "Happy Face!"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert L. Koryciak For This Useful Post:
Paul Steinberg  (06-21-2015), Steve Lichtman (06-25-2015)