Tpc #163

Mark Jordan

PCS Member
I want to be the first to give a shout out to Walt and all who see to the production of this great magazine for our benefit. It was truly wonderful to see a story so well done on the 57 &58 Superiors. However, it has reopened an old wound and I am again mourning the demise of my beloved "Agatha" a 57 Superior landaulet combination. Even though I sold her almost 30 years ago, (before I became aware of the PCS) I am still regretting that decision The last time I saw her on the internet, she had been converted into a limo, and her history as a funeral car was over. When I saw the beautiful pictures today, I mourn what could have been, and that I will never find (or afford) another 57 to replace her. keep up the great work on this great publication for a GREAT club!:applause:

Somebody has to start it!

JUST took my copy of The Professional Car Number 163 out of my mailbox! I will now sit down and enjoy it! Yours should be or will be there shortly I'm sure!

Mark Jordan started it ten days ago

The original TPC #163 post:

I want to be the first to give a shout out to Walt and all who see to the production of this great magazine for our benefit. It was truly wonderful to see a story so well done on the 57 &58 Superiors. However, it has reopened an old wound and I am again mourning the demise of my beloved "Agatha" a 57 Superior landaulet combination. Even though I sold her almost 30 years ago, (before I became aware of the PCS) I am still regretting that decision The last time I saw her on the internet, she had been converted into a limo, and her history as a funeral car was over. When I saw the beautiful pictures today, I mourn what could have been, and that I will never find (or afford) another 57 to replace her. keep up the great work on this great publication for a GREAT club!:applause:

The original TPC #163 post:

Sorry I messed that Post. OMG! So crucify me! Gezzzzzzzz, people with posts like yours are ruining this Message Board! Just goes to show that SOME people are NOT perfect and they do make errors! Those Wannabees WHO NEVER make mistakes can sure jump at the chance to be heard here!

ck

Got mine today in So-Ca. I especially liked Tom McPherson's article on William Heise as the So-Cal Chapter held an event a few years ago at The William Heise County Park near Julian. I didn't know that he actually lived in San Diego County that explains why nearly every Funeral Home and Fire Department in San Diego County had Henney-Packards thru 1954. MM

Back