Your visit to Flint.

Brady D Smith

PCS Life Member / PCS Past President
In response to some inquiries I have received I want to assure you that you will NOT be exposed to lead-tainted water on your upcoming visit to the Flint area to attend the Micro-Meet. Both our funeral home and the Garaj Mahal, as well as each and every location on the event schedule, are located outside the City of Flint, and are served by the Genesee County water system which draws clean, clear water from Lake Huron. Even if you see a Flint address for a location, if it's on our schedule it is not in the City of Flint.

You will not glow in the dark following your visit.

A big thank you to Brady for that important public service announcement. As you can see, there is no need for concern regarding the Flint water situation.

For more information regarding the Micro Meet, please see the posting in "Shows & Events Announcements"

IMPORTANT HOTEL INFORMATION :
In order to take advantage of the special room rate of $89/night, please be sure to make reservations by January 29 if you have not already done so.

Host hotel is the Wingate by Wyndham
1359 Grand Pointe Court
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
810-694-9900.
Mention "Professional Car Society" for block rate of $89.00 per night.

vary good that means I can leave that surplus water buffalo home and not have to tow it out there I would hate to get all that way just to discover I had 5000 gallons of ice.

Better Gas Mileage

That pallet of bottled water I bought I can leave at home will leave room for luggage.:applause:

I stopped at Mr. Sub last night. Like Subway or Jimmy Johns but a Canadian version.

I know the owner quite well. He mentioned a new sub shop in the Florida Keys. I told him I haven't been to Jimmy Johns in quite a while due to the low Canadian dollar.

I told him I will have it again in February as that will be the next time I go to the US. I said I will be going to Flint.

Right way he says, Don't drink the brown water !

I told him not to worry, I had heard about it too.

Small world

I can't wait to see everyone and for waffles at Wingate !

Darren

Unfortunately I will not be attending Flint this year other things are preventing me from being where I would rather be,but my buddy Darren will be getting my calendars,and Ed if you could hang onto my shirt till Gettysburg it would be appreciated,as for the water glad it is not a concern.I can go without showering for a day buts I got to have my coffee,will sure miss everyone but I will be at Gettysburg,have a great time as your hosts are always super folks...

will do Wayne, that reminds me we will be coming and asking the board for permission for the 19 meet, we'll have the shirts there. 17 bucks pick up. Wayne paid for his before the drop. sorry I have no control over the exchange rate. but the good news is the price of gas might off set some of your expenses

Ron, I would STILL bring that pallet of water with you in case you get stranded in a snow storm en route or heading home! It IS February, after all! Even if the weather cooperates completely, a bottle of water from a pallet in your trunk should still be cheaper than buying them one-or-two at a time in a convenience store.

now you got it wrong you just melt snow with your candle you have going in the 2 lb coffee can to keep you from freezing.;)

Thanks Brady, I was going to ask about that.

But lead doesn't make you glow in the dark, it just makes you very, very heavy.... ;) Oh, and causes brain damage.

Back