Northland Chapter annual brunch

Tony Karsnia - Deceased - 1971-2020

September 12, 1971 - November 2, 2020
Today, the Northland Chapter held it's annual brunch. This is a time when the weather usually prohibits us from bringing out the cars, but we get together for a great time of socializing, food, and fun.

This year's brunch was held at the iconic Jax Café in northeast Minneapolis. My mom's side of the family is originally from northeast and has been going there for years. The food is always excellent, but the Sunday brunch is simply amazing.

Maybe you will join us next year...

Attachments

• 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 222
always a good time sorry to have missed it this go round. lets see front row April, Tony, Gean, I do not know the young man and Kim. from there I get a little nervous on people I have meet only once.

but see how polite I was about it;) nice to know there is new blood in the chapter. with the events being s 12 hr ride away I really like it when I get to attend one.

Ed

I'm sure Tony will clear that up soon enough.

I have to admire you and your ability to attend a meet 12 hours away when it is only a day event. That is dedication my friend !

No disrespect at all intended and the 4 Northland Chapter members will NOT be seeing them again either.

Kind of like that girl we had pose with the cars on the beach in Florida. We won't ever see her again either.

Trying hard to not give it away. Let Tony share it with the group.

Darren

Kind of like that girl we had pose with the cars on the beach in Florida. We won't ever see her again either.

I received a letter from her asking for your name and address, but I just played stupid, and replied that I didn't know what she was referring to... :D

Back