And so it begins with Ghostbusters

I am guessing that these are here to stay like the persistant mosquito you can't get rid of, and be better off to ignore it, their car to do with as they wish :myopinion::my2cents:

Is this one of the cars CW in Ohio had? I saw a few clones (?) of the new movie car on their site. Anyone know what the story was? Did they get hired to provide the cars for the new film or something?

For me, the saddest-ever GHOSTBUSTERS clone (and NOT just because Miller-Meteor coachwork is correct) is the Eureka-bodied 1959 Cadillac displayed for many years at the Volo Auto Museum, which was owned pre-modification by Decatur, Illinois PCS Member Dan Brintlinger, especially as it had authentic movie provenance after picking up the murder victim in the 1967 Best Picture winner IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT. Go to page 85 of my book PROFESSIONAL CARS for a fine shot I took of this car parading past the Auburn-Cord-Duesenberg Museum's entrance during the 1995 PCS International Meet. I had actually been riding along with Dan and his wife Nedra on the pro-car convoy up I-69 from our host hotel in Ford Wayne, leaping out just in time to get the shot.

Back