Florida Independent Funeral Directors Convention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Florida/Georgia members headed to this convention in St. Augustine? Terri and I head out in a couple hours and will be reporting on the new line up of Pro-Cars for all to see. Gotta get those CE credits in.

Enjoying the show but they charge a fortune for interent access so the videos will be posted come Monday. Currently using a hotel computer I bribed someone into letting me use.

In the first video the caskets on display are Chinese caskets. They are nice looking, great quality, and better priced than American made caskets. My questions is, "How many of you would purchase a Chinese casket for your family?"

In the first video the caskets on display are Chinese caskets. They are nice looking, great quality, and better priced than American made caskets. My questions is, "How many of you would purchase a Chinese casket for your family?"

my question would be would a Chinese man buy one?? great looking door prizes in the video who won the lincoln 6 door?

I would be worried about some contaminent that might poison the person inside, like melamine.... It might even kill them like it did to all those dogs.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back