Victory Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President, PCS Vice President
Kyle and I just returned from the Sebring Fireman's Parade. We took the 76 Miller Meteor combo and the 75 Superior 54". We won for best appearing ambulance! All those fancy new cookie cutter trucks and we whipped em with Cadillacs! I will have to see the paper tomorrow to see which one actually won.

Congrats Ron!

Good to see you getting back into the swing of things!

A Cadillac will always take a box ambulance hands down. There just isn't as much class in the newer ambulances as there is in a Cadillac.

The buyer never came up with the money, and I am trying to convince Ron not to sell it...... now or ever!!!!!!!

did you attach a broom to the antennae for the ride home?

Shame they couldn't come home in a bubble. That was the rest of the story, at the very end of the evening, after collecting our plaque and getting some fair food, it clouded up and let loose so now I have two cars to polish again.

Shame they couldn't come home in a bubble. That was the rest of the story, at the very end of the evening, after collecting our plaque and getting some fair food, it clouded up and let loose so now I have two cars to polish again.

and again and again and again. it never ends wizard maes a goos wash and shine. you spray on wip off when you get there. then forget it till the next time. but washing the hight top makes you wish you had a low top in a hurry.

She is sporting a new coat of wax this morning. How can I kick Miss June out of the barn? I think this guy missed out on a sweet car.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back