Southeastern Chapter, photos from 9/25 Pinehurst, NC meet

John Burchfield

PCS Life Member
When I had time one night earlier this week to do this, the site was experiencing technical difficulties, so finally here are a few photos. Naturally I'm saving most of them for our chapter newsletter :thumb: Last Saturday was hot and dusty at the harness track, but that didn't deter us from having a great time! The show field was smaller than previous years, so our cars (plus Jamie's rather extensive collection!) helped out the AACA chapter's numbers! At least four of our chapter cars were making their debut: Jamie's '37 Superior Cadillac, Tony Corriher's '56 Superior Cadillac (it only has three sirens!), my '75 M-M combination, and Danny Ryder's '79 AHA Lincoln. Since I never can seem to get captions in the right place: wash time for my '75 Friday afternoon at Jamie's garage, Tony's '56 & Jamie's '37, one portion of the long "PCS row," Danny R. preparing to head out in Jamie's '68 Miler-Meteor Landau Traditional. Note his AHA Lincoln in the background. I followed him in the '68 Superior. Both are very tight, original cars. The M-M has a rare cobra style vinyl top.

Attachments

• IMG_1443_1_1.jpg
    IMG_1443_1_1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_1446_1_1.jpg
    IMG_1446_1_1.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_1452_2_1.jpg
    IMG_1452_2_1.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_1458_3_1.jpg
    IMG_1458_3_1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 265
Great looking groupe of cars there. Danny, looking good in the 68, that car fits you. Glad to see you got the Lincoln out to a meet.

Josh

Thanks Josh! We pretty much covered the waterfront with our display: hearses, ambulances, combinations, limousines, short & long wheelbase cars and light trucks, from Jamie's '37 up to the early '80s with a beautiful black '81-'84 Fleetwood limousine and Jamie's Suburban hightop (we're still trying to figure out exactly what model year it is!)

Back