74 MM hearse

If you look closely, you will see that the Bondo has been troweled on that car. Unfortunately, at this point, it really would not justify restoration back to the combo that it started life as and is just basically a parts donor.

Had this car for a while..

It's very sad to see my former '74 M-M Eterna in the shape it is in now,
compared to when I owned it in '08-09. The car was very dependable and enjoyed every minute of it. Parked her under the portico at the funeral home I lived at. Sold it in June of '09 to a good friend of mine who assured me it would be taken care of, alas he sold it in Dec to this guy.
The car is not a combination, but a straight endloader. Original color was Promenade Gold, the color can be seen in the engine view photos on the auction. The rear body of the car was well rusted, the previous owner before me Bondoed the hell out of it and used gray spray paint to try and cover cover it! Engine was solid and clean, burned a quite a bit of oil though. The coach originally served at the Lounsbury-Muskgrove Mortuary in Eugene, OR. Eventually, the car ended up in the midwest, when I bought it on Craigslist in northern Iowa. Very disappointed this coach was turned into whatever it is now.

I have a set on Flickr of this car, really had fun snapping shots of it. Rough car, but well worth $700.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/61821524@N07/sets/72157629440552582/with/7770663814/

Mitch

It's very sad to see my former '74 M-M Eterna in the shape it is in now,
compared to when I owned it in '08-09. The car was very dependable and enjoyed every minute of it. Parked her under the portico at the funeral home I lived at. Sold it in June of '09 to a good friend of mine who assured me it would be taken care of, alas he sold it in Dec to this guy.
The car is not a combination, but a straight endloader. Original color was Promenade Gold, the color can be seen in the engine view photos on the auction. The rear body of the car was well rusted, the previous owner before me Bondoed the hell out of it and used gray spray paint to try and cover cover it! Engine was solid and clean, burned a quite a bit of oil though. The coach originally served at the Lounsbury-Muskgrove Mortuary in Eugene, OR. Eventually, the car ended up in the midwest, when I bought it on Craigslist in northern Iowa. Very disappointed this coach was turned into whatever it is now.

I have a set on Flickr of this car, really had fun snapping shots of it. Rough car, but well worth $700.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/61821524@N07/sets/72157629440552582/with/7770663814/

Mitch

That was a nice looking coach. She must have been something to behold in her prime.

Back