Nice 1970 Victoria endloader

Victorias really do look much better when having rear loading door match roof from waist up.

Interestingly this coach appears to have S&S lower profile landau irons and mounting knobs that were used on removable panels. Without such a good angled shot one wouldn't be able to tell. Besides the slenderness of the landau itself, notice edge under leading end is also same diameter as mounting knob itself.

$T2eC16NHJHoFGls547!0BRwL)cwuuQ~~_4.JPG

Reference:

563462_10151431054458221_514931918_n.jpg

558110_10151431054378221_1161931696_n.jpg

This is the late Andy Shaw's car, my ex business partner and good friend of almost 30 years. This car was last seen in Atlanta in 1990 at the PCS National Meet. While visiting with Ken Elliott back in like 1989 we were riding through Mt Dora Florida( it was pouring rain that day) and I caught a glimpse of this car......Called the funeral home Monday and the car was purchased the following Saturday. I had to drive ride in his godforsaken 89 GT Mustang , he drove the Victoria back, I drove the GT.:rolleyes: Andy's untimely death last October had his estate in turmoil and do to some "nastiness" within the estate, I was never able to even get a chance to try and get this car. I do however have the "file" on it. That being said...I can forewarn any potential PCS buyers regarding some inaccuracies regarding the marketing of this car (and unknown by the seller). Back in the 80's and 90's Florida was changing the titling system. With nothing to back this up other than our conversations at Rehbaum Harden FH the day we picked the car up.....this car is NOT 21k act miles. It is 121k. The car was color changed back in like 1974 from the champagne color to silver to match a new 74 Victoria. It has been sitting at least 15 years now only being driven a block at a time or so since 2001 and left largely to sit since then. It is a VERY nice car but I haven't "laid eyeballs" on it since 1997 but it is not perfect nor quite what it is advertized as. In conversations with Andy before his death we had talked about having the car brought to NC to go along with his 92 and 95 Victorias (which were in the dealership name and I managed to find good PCS homes for :thumbsup:). He as well as I knew the 70 needed to be trailered up here as things such as tranny seals etc were deteriorated from storage.
Exercise caution if you have a serious interest in this car.....I will gladly send some items relevant to this car to the new owner if it a PCS member who will appreciate it and not flip it. The seller is most likely fishing for mid teens.

http://www.automarquesinc.net/1970_Cadillac_Cadillac_Sarastoa_FL_186221142.veh
( images aren't showing on his website)

Last edited:
The Boyertown Casket came from Carl...and was delivered to Atlanta in 90. I had Andy bring me a 59-64 windshield up from Florida for Rick Statham.:rofl:

Atti.....those landau bars were original to the car. The car was garaged all it's life and the top was original.

Delivery day...July 1989, Andy's then wife Kathie..myself, his son ( who is now 30) Cliff Harden..and I dont remember the other guy.

djk2.jpg

The man saved EVERYTHING. :)
9ehg.jpg

q2cn.jpg

Back