PCS Elections Results

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
Congratulations to Tony Karsnia on his election to his third term, and to Darren Bedford and Ken Howe as our newest Elected Directors. :applause:

Congratulations

Congratulations and thanks to all who ran for an office, it takes exceptional leaders to create an exceptional organization. One of the challenges for the board should be retention of membership, creating value for membership and recruiting new members, especially young people.

When you are a member of an organization, you usually have pride in it and the organization should support that. An example being that grill badges are not available, what better way to show off the PCS.

The Professional Car is a great reporter of history and has captured many great articles. As an ambulance enthusiast I for one would enjoy more ambulance coverage. Also, an interest I would like are some HOW TO articles..as an example, how to mark and trim a beacon skirt with step by step illustrations. Those are but a few thoughts I have that would increase membership value to me.

Again, Congratulations

Congratulations to everyone who ran, you are all winners in my opinion.

As a former chapter president and PCS vp many years ago, I can tell you that it was a total honor to serve the PCS and I assume it still is.

Many congratulations to Tony, Darren, and Ken! Thank you to the Society membership for the privilege of running for office this year.

I couldn't agree with David more. We do need to see more technical articles written for the publication, but we would need our members to submit them. It would be great to see a technical article in every publication, but I don't think you are going to see those written by Tom or Walt. I am in awe of the articles that those guys come up with for each and every publication, but I am a huge history freak. We probably do need to be more diversified in what we publish in our attempt to bring in more membership. We all love following Ed's posts as he documents his restoration "battles" and each of us have our own pro-car stories to tell. Just dragging one of these things home can make for quite a story!

Back