1965 Cadillac Hearse 455 Buick

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/cto/5540067893.html

1965 Cadillac Hearse Rust free, a few dents, nice interior, 1950's casket comes with. 455 Buick Big Block Hi rise intake, twin Edlebrock carbs, Headers, lots of performance parts, and 400 transmission. Runs and drives good. Power steering and breaks need some work done. $7,500.00 Firm, serious inquiries only, phone calls only between 3pm and 9pm. NO text or emails I will not answer them.

Attachments

• 1965 Cad Hearse.jpg
    1965 Cad Hearse.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 236

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/cto/5540067893.html

1965 Cadillac Hearse Rust free, a few dents, nice interior, 1950's casket comes with. 455 Buick Big Block Hi rise intake, twin Edlebrock carbs, Headers, lots of performance parts, and 400 transmission. Runs and drives good. Power steering and breaks need some work done. $7,500.00 Firm, serious inquiries only, phone calls only between 3pm and 9pm. NO text or emails I will not answer them.

A bit of a price drop ,it was on Ebay for BIN of 25K :)

A bit of a price drop ,it was on Ebay for BIN of 25K :)

I did not notice this one on E-Bay...sorry if it is a repeat here. I thought that this one would be good for the fellow who owns a radio station...he is trying to attract attention for his business; the "Buick Big Block Hi rise intake" sticking out of the hood does just that.

It has the stacked headlights that he likes, and it is not in original condition so making the changes he desires would be more easy to justify than changing a stock example.

I have seen this one in person about 5 years ago it was in my home town. The rumor is that the guy you has it was driving it and the tranny over heated and he drove it in the lake on a boat launch to cool off the tranny. But that could just be a rumor.

Yeah I do like it, looks very nice. Unfortunately I have to wait as I don't have the money yet and my wife wont let me buy one just yet. In my opinion though if he really wants to sell it then he should be willing to answer email questions.

This may be of interest..........

I will be offering for sale a 1965 Superior Crown Sovereign Landaulet by months end. The car is the same color as the car depicted in this ad with the exception of the lighter option roof. The mechanics have all been totally redone including working A/C front and back. The price point will be similar. Anyone interested?

I will be offering for sale a 1965 Superior Crown Sovereign Landaulet by months end. The car is the same color as the car depicted in this ad with the exception of the lighter option roof. The mechanics have all been totally redone including working A/C front and back. The price point will be similar. Anyone interested?

Thank you for offering it here first! Do you have any pics to post?

Back