52.3 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_9235[1].jpg
    IMG_9235[1].jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_8529[1].jpg
    IMG_8529[1].jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 234
1970's Cadillac's

Thank you Richard for the shots of the Cadillac "highboys" (that what they were know as in this area of the country). Be advised I drove that exact years, make and model of each of the 3 Cadillac's pictured. In fact several sister cars of those pictured as well. Memorial Ambulance Service in Buffalo, NY had a long history of buying cream puff Cadillac ambulances after they were traded in by volunteer fire companies. I full story of the company and pictures from the 1940s - 1976 Cadillacs will be in an upcoming issue of the PCS. Peace-respect and good wishes to all. :smileflagcan:

Nice pics Richard. Even better to see a possable new member with the group. i looked at the pics before I red your post, and I thought for a minute that that was John Burchfield's Superior. Hope Brian joins up. You guys need to throe a hearse or something in there with all those ambulances.

Josh

A little vid always makes it nice. I've got another I'll post on Monday.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8B8ITF61E4&list=UUOiikDuL9AlEN8CAPv79jbA&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

light show

hey richard, niceee!!! 72 neede 2 mor beacons and a q! nice job, takes me back to the day. been remebering my days when i drove hightops. memories!! thanks.

Thank you Richard for the shots of the Cadillac "highboys" (that what they were know as in this area of the country). Be advised I drove that exact years, make and model of each of the 3 Cadillac's pictured. In fact several sister cars of those pictured as well. Memorial Ambulance Service in Buffalo, NY had a long history of buying cream puff Cadillac ambulances after they were traded in by volunteer fire companies. I full story of the company and pictures from the 1940s - 1976 Cadillacs will be in an upcoming issue of the PCS. Peace-respect and good wishes to all. :smileflagcan:

Joe...... If they are "highboys", then how can they be sisters??? :yankchain:

Back