NSB Cruise Night

Well except for the "Ga-Father" not being there with me, it was a great night and PACKED to the walls. The cruise starts at 4 p.m. I arrived at 3 p.m. and it was already packed but managed to get a nice spot in the sun.

Weather was great but glad I brought a jacket. I ran across this red Superior sitting at the beginning of the cruise. As you may remember, this used to be the green ambulance out of the Atlanta area a man by the name of Brian purchased. He recently had an orange and white Lifeliner on eBay for sale.

He reminds me of Danny rider who could have his own reality show called, "FLIP this RIDE".

Attachments

• IMG_9448[1].jpg
    IMG_9448[1].jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_6048[1].jpg
    IMG_6048[1].jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_6650[1].jpg
    IMG_6650[1].jpg
    93 KB · Views: 101
Looking pretty nice there Richard. Glad you are able to take the ambulance out and share it with others.

I have to say, most of us are jealous up here in your former stomping grounds. Just yesterday I was talking with Scott Walker about how we can't wait for spring and the warm cruising weather. We've got about two months to go until the collector cars see daylight again. In the meantime it is great to enjoy the beauty of this Michigan winter. It has been a warmer, less snowy one than usual.

picture.php

Back