Federal Interceptor PA20 Series 2E

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
I have one spare Federal Interceptor for sale. PA20A Series 2E. If interested, I can forward photos. $75 plus actual shipping cost.

Microphone and mounting bracket not included. Sorry, forgot to mention that. I do have a contact in Lincoln, NE that has the mounting brackets and several microphones available. Power and radio plugs are there.

Still available. $75 plus actual shipping cost.

Attachments

• IMG_0258.jpg
    IMG_0258.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 606
  • IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 573
  • IMG_0259.jpg
    IMG_0259.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 565
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 574
What is the general vintage of your unit Kurt? I guess I would like to know whether it would be period correct in my 68. And I do no installation work, so how complicated is installation?

A VERY Fair Price

I will join the chorus, if I didn't already have a full box of varied brands and models of electronic sirens I would snatch that up just to have a spare. But alas I have too many spares already.

No Longer Available

Well, no interest in my Federal Interceptor on this site at $75, so I sold it on eBay for $115.50.

it's only a bargain if you need one. a man will get a tone of money tied up in the ya but what if. which is why I passed on the ones I had here that went with the 70.

Oddly enough, this one is on its way to Scandinavia!

Hmmm funny,I just sold a pair of CP25 A3 speakers to a gentleman in Norway in July..he said he is putting them on a 71 Medical "limousine" (AKA Ambulance)
He said it is made by Cadillac.....:cool:
I asked for pictures...none yet...

What is the general vintage of your unit Kurt? I guess I would like to know whether it would be period correct in my 68. And I do no installation work, so how complicated is installation?

Should be "period correct", installation is a snap......2 holes for the mounting bracket, 4 wires....1 hot, 1 ground, 2 speakers wires.

Back