For Sale 1972 Suburban Ambulance

I'm listing this for Bill Wright. He has decided to put his 1972 Chevrolet Ambulance on the market and if you know Bill Wright, this is a beauty. Extremely low miles, excellent condition, takes 1st Place in any show it is in. I will search for more pictures what I had did not come out too well.

$28,500

Bill Wright 386.212.7008 mobile.

Attachments

• b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 754
  • b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 969
I have always admired this rig, it has a lot of class for a suburban. With some luck and some cash I should have my suburban soon.

Rich, any idea who did his conversion?

Additional Information:

1972 Chevy Suburban
3 Door Rescue Ambulance
25000 original miles

Ambulance featured in the September 2012 issue of Hemmings Classic Cars with 4 pages of color pictures and a complete story layout. Also was featured in a 1 page write up in the September 2014 issue of Hemmings Auto News.

BULIDER: Safety Equipment Company in Eldorado, KS

ENGINE: 400 CID Big Block

NOTE: New paint in 2011, no rust or bondo, new front grill frame, new twin delco batteries, new radiator, plus 22 additional factory items that have been added

AMBULANCE has Flint, MI connections thinking it was built on the GM Truck Assembly line.

Additional Information:

1972 Chevy Suburban
3 Door Rescue Ambulance
25000 original miles

Ambulance featured in the September 2012 issue of Hemmings Classic Cars with 4 pages of color pictures and a complete story layout. Also was featured in a 1 page write up in the September 2014 issue of Hemmings Auto News.

BULIDER: Safety Equipment Company in Eldorado, KS

ENGINE: 400 CID Big Block

NOTE: New paint in 2011, no rust or bondo, new front grill frame, new twin delco batteries, new radiator, plus 22 additional factory items that have been added

AMBULANCE has Flint, MI connections thinking it was built on the GM Truck Assembly line.

I actually have that issue of Hemmings Classic Cars and if I get time I might scan the entire article, complete with pictures, and post it on here. It's a great tribute article to the vehicle.

I'll never forget getting a hand-written postcard in the mail from Bill back when I lived in Florida, asking me to call him and find out my assignment was for the newly formed FL PCS chapter that Richard was starting! So, I called him! And we chatted for awhile, what a fun conversation it was.

Bill can hold up his end of a conversation. Were I have not gone threw this one carefully I have been in it and around it. Bill told me he is selling because he has lost this storage place for it.he is asking a lot for it but it is a turn key drive to a meet judged high kind of rig. But Bill will dicker so if your interested call him.

Back