chances on MM style weathestriping

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
that is right we are selling chances to win 100 feet of the MM style weather striping that is enough to do 6 doors if your good 5 if your not with extra for those times you just need some.

Michael Mykulak has donated to the website for raffle 100 feet of his second run .

the rules for this raffle will be:

Just spoke to Ed about this, and we have decided that he will receive the money to his PayPal account, and he will turn the money over to the Friends of the Professional Car Society at the end of the raffle. Once he receives the money, he will send the name and address of the purchaser to me(Paul), and I will send them the tickets by US Post, and also email them the numbers of their tickets. No names will be put on the ticket stub that will be drawn, to keep the drawing anonymous. The winner will present the winning ticket at Gettysburg, or they can send a photograph of the winning ticket if they are not present for the drawing. The raffle is open to all that care to purchase tickets. 6 tickets will be $5.00 to be paid by PayPal gift to Ed's PayPal account.
We will need your mailing address, and your email address, when purchasing your tickets. Purchasers outside of the US, will receive an email with their ticket numbers only. We will have a control sheet to tell us who the winner is, even though the ticket stubs are anonymous.

you need not be present at Gettysburg to win. the book of tickets will be $5 for 6 chances. You may purchase as many sets of 6 tickets as you would like.

Please send the money by PayPal as a gift for your tickets to jer57747@hotmail.com
. that way I will be able to pass on the full amount to the website.
as I receive the money I will post you name here so that you know you are in.

and spread the word a decent chance to win some much need weather striping of this style here.

Last edited:
oops no pictures. so of your weather striping is looking like the second pictures and your trying to do stuff like that to hold it to gather. (gorilla supper glue and dental floss is the way to go on the corners) time to take a chance or 6 chances for 5 bucks that is.

Attachments

• IMG_6588.jpg
    IMG_6588.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 597
  • 1975 mm weaterstrip.jpg
    1975 mm weaterstrip.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 596
so as not to let out any one we will take money in any form for this raffel. send it to me John E Renstrom 1546 catholican ave Hot Springs SD 57747 if you not into to pay-pal. and your in.

Dan Scully is in for 10 books

the cut off date to enter will have to be August 7th. this will be a week before the meet and as for me it's a travel week. getting the word to Paul so he can send the tickets out would be vary hit or miss. so you have from now to August
7th to get in on this vary good for the winner deal.

Spoke to Ed, and we will continue selling up till the time of the drawing at Gettysburg, so those that are not on the website have a chance also.

Paul

Giving Thanks Back

I am so Thankful, that pro vehicle collectors and restorers like myself have such a great site as a source for bringing the community together. Please, share your appreciation and participate in this fundraising effort.

Dan Scully is in for 10 books

the cut off date to enter will have to be August 7th. this will be a week before the meet and as for me it's a travel week. getting the word to Paul so he can send the tickets out would be vary hit or miss. so you have from now to August
7th to get in on this vary good for the winner deal.

Spoke to Ed, and we will continue selling up till the time of the drawing at Gettysburg, so those that are not on the website have a chance also.

Paul

Drawing extension

I really appreciate the end of the drawing being extended out until the PCS Gettysburg show. Hopefully the gift will at least realize the $350.00 value in tickets purchased.

I'm sure it will there are a number of people that will want in that don't get on the website. I can sell chances and t shirts at the same time.

don't for get to get in on this one there is not a lot of time left. unless your going to Gettysburg. we will be be selling them there along with our 2019 Ts

don't for get we will be selling these chances I' have the rubber with me so that if the winner is there they can take it home. that way if there out of the lower 48 they can get it across te border with out it costing a arm and leg.

dollar a chance 6 for 5 bucks see me or Kandy.

we also will have the pre 2019 meet Ts there pick up for 17 bucks.

i feel like a wheeler dealer.

we had the drawing for the weather stripping at the banquet. the Winner was drawn by the wife of our guest speaker.

Thomas Green was the lucky winner. he is restoring a 70 MM high top. I want to thank Mike for donating this to the web site.

here is a picture of Mike when I picked up the weather striping from him and his latest project a 69 combo.

Attachments

• IMG_3212.jpg
    IMG_3212.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 219
Back