A Wish For Safe Travels To All!

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
With the thought in mind that many of our PCS sisters and brothers will soon be taking to the highways and ending up in Ohio at the Int'l Meet, may I take the opportunity to wish you all a happy, healthy, safe trip and a week full of good friends, good times and magnificent professional cars! Although Lucille and I will be unable to join our friends, our thoughts will be with you.

We will look forward to seeing posts and pictures showing us all of the goings on in Hudson. We wish we could be there with you!

Thanks Bill... If all goes well, the Chevy will make it to Ohio and back without any problems... I'm getting tired of working on cars up till the last minute to get them ready for the road. It isn't that I didn't start soon enough, but one thing always leads to another, and it takes longer than you have estimated. I believe that you have been down this road once or twice before also. You can't beat the looks of an old car, but you also can't beat the reliability of the new ones. :)

THANKS BILL !

...and the same from me to everyone else making the drive or flight to Hudson...

Safe and happy traveling ! :thumb: :17875:

Put the pedal to the metal... :drive2:
and LET THE PARTY BEGIN ! :dancing:

Darren

P.S. I feel sorry for some of the wives who have a long trip with their guys !!!

:argue: :yankchain:

Thanks Bill... If all goes well, the Chevy will make it to Ohio and back without any problems... I'm getting tired of working on cars up till the last minute to get them ready for the road. It isn't that I didn't start soon enough, but one thing always leads to another, and it takes longer than you have estimated. I believe that you have been down this road once or twice before also. You can't beat the looks of an old car, but you also can't beat the reliability of the new ones. :)

You bet I have Paul! The biggest difference is that I cannot do any repairs myself. So, when we get stuck, all I can do is call AAA and wait for the flatbed to arrive. I always get stressed out before a long ride in an old car. No matter how much you fix, they can and do break down, whenever they feel like it.

Back