1964 M-M hightop

Google the address on the blog and it comes up a suburb of Buffalo NY at a funeral home. Street view search and might find something.

Last edited:
1964 Cadillac M+M Highboy

This car belongs to Ken and Amy Olson of the Town of Tonawanda, NY. Kenny & Amy were at the Hudson and Albany meet. The interior and exterior has been restored to perfection. It was a 3 or 4 year process restoring this car.

It as pictured at Atkinson Service on Delaware Ave. in the Village of Kenmore across from the funeral home and was having mechanical work done.

Kenny and I worked together at an ambulance service back in 1975 when I was just 15 and worked as a dispatcher. I use to go on calls w/ him and sit in the front seat between Ken and the attendant. We would work out of 1968 Chevy National Biscayne or 1966 M+M 42" Ken has owned FM Communications as is expert in radios and sirens.

Does anyone know if there are any 64 M+M hightops left? There were 2 M+M 42" white in colour but we have often wondered if this is the lone survivor. If nothing else perhaps the lone survivor in this condition. Peace.
:smileflagcan:

Yup. is in Tonawanda (where I'm from) and I did look this car over in person and met Ken a few months before the Hudson meet, at that time he had planned to bring it to Hudson. Was certainly a very nice car!! He also has another one that has been sitting at his work that is in primer, thinking it's pretty much the same thing but have not taken pictures of it and have not been by that way in a few weeks.

Dana.

oh, just a little tidbit, the funeral home that was mentioned?? yea, they still have and use an '80's red/burgandy? Buick wagon style hearse that still looks very nice!! I remember an article in the Buffalo News in the '90's, front page of one of the sections with a large picture of that car and a girl who worked there and drove it, well, at least I find that interesting!

Dana.

Yup. is in Tonawanda (where I'm from) and I did look this car over in person and met Ken a few months before the Hudson meet, at that time he had planned to bring it to Hudson. Was certainly a very nice car!! He also has another one that has been sitting at his work that is in primer, thinking it's pretty much the same thing but have not taken pictures of it and have not been by that way in a few weeks.

Dana.

Dana,
Was this car ever near Ransomville ??

Back